- Moro Seneng Hotel, Jalan Raya Baturaden km. 13 (Located a few meters to the town center), ☎ (0281) 681789, HP : 0888 156 6789 (firstname.lastname@example.org). checkin: 13.00 wib; checkout: 12.00 wib. The best and most complete 1 star hotel in town. Also contains restaurant and karaoke box.
- Ardi Kencana Hotel, Jalan Pariwisata Baturaden (Located not too far from Lokawisata Baturaden), ☎ (0281) 681991 (email@example.com, fax: (0281) 681081). Simple but quiet, clean, and comfortable.
- New Aprilia Hotel, Jalan Pariwisata Baturaden (Located not too far from the town center, close to the Perhutani Camping Grounds), ☎ (0281) 681203. A three-story budget hotel, next to a small river.
- Green Valley Hotel and Resort, Jalan Raya Baturaden km. 8 (Located on the road between Purwokerto and Baturaden, next to Cinta Alam Restaurant), ☎ (0281) 681123 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: (0281) 681590). A newly-built resort hotel in Baturaden. Modern and chic design, also comfortable. Adjacent to the Cinta Alam Restaurant.
- Hotel Rosenda Cottages, Jl. Raya Baturaden, ☎ (0281) 681570 (fax: (0281) 681571). A 3 stars hotel located in Baturaden, foot of Mount Slamet.
- Queen Garden Hotel Baturaden, Jl. Pariwisata Baturaden, ☎ (0281) 681388 (fax: (0281) 681688). One of the most famous 3 stars hotel in Baturaden. Offers the cool air of Baturaden and spectacular views of the city of Purwokerto and surrounding areas. Economy IDR 250,000, Suite IDR 1,395,000.
- Puri Wisata Hotel, Jl. Raya Baturaden, ☎ (0281) 681331. Nice hotel in Baturaden, just a walk distance to plenty of tourist attractions.
- Prima Resort Baturaden, Jalan Pariwisata Baturaden, ☎ (0281) 681977 (fax: (0281) 681977). A famous hotel chain in town with traditional Javanese architecture
Baturaden is one of 27 districts that made up Banyumas regency. Baturaden is also a magnet for the tourists who visit Banyumas regency. Located 14 km north of Purwokerto, on the foot of Mount Slamet, Baturaden offers fresh-cool air, nature wonders and adventures that can refresh your mind and spirit.
Baturaden is a small town. Travelling around should be not too expensive. You may walk around town in 5 minutes. Plus, you’ll also get the freshness of Mount Slamet foot’s cool air.
Based on the local folklore, the name Baturaden derives from two Javanese words: Batur, which means friend, assistant, or maid, and Raden, which means noble. The story tells that there was a princess that fell in love with her maid. The pair had a secret love affair, but princess’s father found out, and kicked both of them out of the palace. Finally, they found a beautiful place and decided to live there. They named the place Baturaden.
With its natural beauty and wonderful views, Baturaden stands as one of the region’s most prominent tourist destinations.
- Pancuran Pitu, Kompleks Wanawisata Baturaden (4 km from the Baturaden town center). The must-visited highlight and the most famous tourist attraction in town. Featuring beautiful hot springs. Try the sulfur massage, Rp 7500 for 15 minutes.
- Pancuran Telu, Kompleks Lokawisata Baturaden (right in the Baturaden town center, adjacent to Lokawisata Baturaden). Possibly to be the second highlight in town. Worth a few cool photos.
- Telaga Sunyi, Kompleks Lokawisata Baturaden (a few kilometers from the Baturaden town center). Another highlight of Baturaden. A cold springs with clear water. Prohibited for swimming in terms of safety.
- Lokawisata Baturaden, Jalan Raya Baturaden km. 14 (Right in the town center). The most famous destination in town. Contains a lot of rides, open-air theater, zoo, waterfalls, and adjacent to Pancuran Telu. Also gives breathtaking beautiful scenery.
- Baturraden Adventure Forest (BAF), Baturraden (1 km from Queen Garden Hotel). An eco-tourism destination in the region, contains outbond, adventurous rides, and botanical garden.
- Perhutani Camping Ground, Jalan Pariwisata Baturaden (1 km from the town center). A wide camping ground owned by Perhutani. Beautiful views with green forests in its surroundings and the fresh cool-air of Baturaden can restart your spirit and energy.
- Wana Wisata Baturaden, Jalan Pariwisata Baturaden (2 km east from the Lokawisata Baturaden’s gate). A great conservation place for plenty of rare plants and animals kinds.
- Sekolah Alam Baturraden, Jalan Pariwisata Baturaden (2 km east from the Lokawisata Baturaden’s gate). A great place for fun and education.
- Pringsewu Restaurant Baturaden, Jalan Raya Baturaden (Located close to the Lokawisata Baturaden), ☎ (0281) 681567 (fax: (0281) 681754). One of the finest restaurant in towns. Wide varieties of dishes at high prices. Recommended for meetings, weddings, and parties.
- Cinta Alam Resto, Jalan Raya Baturaden km. 8 (Located on the road between Purwokerto and Baturaden, next to Green Valley Hotel and Resort). One of the well-known splurge restaurants in the region. The New Year’s Eve Party is always held here annually, with nice fireworks.
- Waroeng Ndeso, Jalan Raya Baturaden (Located on the road between Purwokerto and Baturaden). Unique authentic Javanese village-style restaurant
- King Cafe, Karaoke, and Discotheque, Jalan Raya Baturaden, Puri Wisata Hotel. The best-known entertainment spot in town
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage this page and protect your business every time !